This blog is to track this school year. I will [try] to post a picture every day for students and parents to view and remember what they were doing that day and hopefully keep or refresh some memories throughout the year.
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Day 8: Penmanship (1st full week completed!)
We are learning how to write in cursive! We begin with all the lower case letters and then move on to the upper case letters. Once we have learned them all we start OFFICIALLY writing in cursive all the time! Wahoo!!! I absolutely love the fact that I'm one of the first people to see how a person's handwriting will evolve into how they will write as an adult. The students seem to enjoy making the letters and get excited when they discover that once you know how to make one letter you can quickly change it into another. This picture is a great example: we learned how to make the 'a' first so we could make the 'd'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment