Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 11: What Will Happen If....

How many of you have ever wondered why we can and can't do things at school or home or in public? We all have! The answer is simple: if we all did what we wanted to do whenever and wherever we wanted, it would be like all the animals in the zoo escaping! That's why we have guidelines and consequences (good and not so good ones). Teachers and other adults are here to help kids practice what is acceptable at places and we all have different ways of helping you remember what is and is not the right behaviors. Don't get too bummed if you happen to show the "not so good" behavior; you can always talk to yourself and say, "I know better than that. Next time I'm gonna try it a better way." And then when you try it the way you know is better you can say, "I knew I could do it! I'm awesome!"

No comments:

Post a Comment