Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 18: Graphs


We started our 1st graphs today. The kids really enjoy doing these (eventhough I get a few whines and moans). They start off fairly simple; it tells/shows what should be in each square and you have to transfer it onto the blank graph. They get progressively harder. Believe it or not the graphs are helping us look at one thing and copy it down to something else. We do something similar during Math and Reading when we work the problems together. All of this will help you when you get into 4th grade and beyond. Miss McHugh ALWAYS has a reason for doing what she does! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Yep I'm a big dork, but I loved doing those graphs with Makaylie last year :)
    shhhh, don't tell anybody lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too! It's so neat to see the final outcome. I usually don't tell the kids what the picture is supposed to be. haha!

    ReplyDelete