This blog is to track this school year. I will [try] to post a picture every day for students and parents to view and remember what they were doing that day and hopefully keep or refresh some memories throughout the year.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Day 19: The Plexer!
The Plexer....every student is curious about The Plexer. What is it? They are commonly used phrases but in puzzle form. I write a new one up there whenever the previous one is guessed correctly or goes for 3 days without being guessed. They really make the kids think at a higher level and they help them break words apart to find other familiar words. What is great is that it is helping them with reading skills! The students can't wait to tell me what their guess is, but I make them wait ALL DAY and then it's the "magic of the cards" that determines who guesses and in what order. This plexer is: PRO MISE Do you know what the phrase is?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment